.jump-link { display:none!important; }

Review: Benner Tea Co Sweetened Iced Tea

Monday, October 26, 2020




Price: $1.85
Rating: 

I live in the American South and grew up in a house where fresh brewed sweet iced tea was almost always in the fridge. I’ve gotten in the same habits as an adult but every now and then I like the shortcut of a premade tea and this Aldi Benner iced tea is one of the best ones I’ve had. 

This tea is in the refrigerated aisle of Aldi along with the milk and is not the same as the Benner tea in the nonperishable aisle. I don't know what it is but I can't stand those teas with preservatives 

This iced tea has the clean fresh-brewed flavor of steeped black tea leaves. It is subtly sweet despite cane sugar being the first item on the ingredient list. If you are looking for that good ol' southern sweet you may have to add some simple syrup.

I am a little bit ashamed at how fast I went through this the first time I got it. I hope this tea sticks around because it is a great deal. 




No comments

Post a Comment