.jump-link { display:none!important; }

Review: Bake Shop Pumpkin Sliced Loaf Cake

Sunday, October 25, 2020



Price: 2.95
Rating: 

It’s pumpkin spice season ! I know it makes me super basic, but I, for the most part, am here for the spice.

The Aldi Bake Shop pumpkin sliced loaf cake was absolutely delicious and everything I wanted. The moist, spongy cake has a strong buttery flavor with some mild pumpkin spice notes. The outer edges are glazed but the glaze literally has no flavor and just made the edges soggy.

The texture of this cake reminds me of the Aldi triple chocolate creme cake. I honestly can’t tell if the sliced loaf cake is supposed to be breakfast bread or a dessert. Either way, I couldn’t wait to pair it with a glass of iced coffee.

I noticed Aldi had a ton of pumpkin and pumpkin spice products and I can’t wait to review them this fall!



No comments

Post a Comment