.jump-link { display:none!important; }

Review: Moiselle Sweet Grapefruit Rosé (Limited Edition)

Sunday, September 27, 2020





Rating: ★ ★ 
Price:
 $4.49


In my Aldi the wine is the first section I walk past and I always pick something up even though my wine palette is alarmingly unsophisticated. I’ll drink pretty much anything in a social situation but my home collection is mostly different flavors of Stella Rosa. I say all that to say the even with that context, this limited edition grapefruit flavored rosé was way too sweet for my blood. This beverage is sa-weet.

I don’t get much rosé  from it but it does tastes exactly like a grapfruit, down to that specific harsh aftertaste. I’m not a grapefruit person so I can’t say I enjoyed this. It may be good if you are looking for something wine cooler adjacent or this would be great for a mimosa mix in.


No comments

Post a Comment